159 East Main Street
Rock Hill City Directories: 1908-1925 Not listed, 1936 – Sanitary Cafe, 1938 – Caro Cafe. See listing for Lot #8 North for information concerning the history of this lot and building. Also see Citizens Bank and later Rock Hill National Bank.
In the History of Dentistry by A.S. Mayfield p. 38, she states that Dr. John G. M. Nichols practiced dentistry at the Rock Hill National Bank building for over fifty years. The publication also list Dr. Thomas N. Hamer as having practiced at this location prior to WW II.