Tags: A. T. Black
Rock Hill City Directories: 1908 – E.F. Bell and Jean Bell (Ins. Agent), 1913 – W.S. Neil and Mary Neil (Sec-Treas. of RH Fertilizer Co), 1920 – R.B. Russell and (…more)
Rock Hill City Directories: 1908 – US Post Office, Federal Building, Gettys Center
Additional Information on the lots and history: In 1902 when the Roach family wanted to sell the property (…more)
Lot #6 and #5 (Half):
Since half of Lot 5 had been incorporated into the tract of land that housed a large carriage factory, A. T. Black evidently decided to combine (…more)
Lot #2 South: began above the Roddey Building and extended east toward Elk Avenue.
This lot measuring 68‘ x 212‘ was sold by A. T. Black on July 3, 1858, to (…more)
Lot #1 South: was originally a lot on the south side of East Main Street and covered much of what was east of Ratterree’s Corner and became part of the (…more)
Lot #9 & 10 included what is (2011) most of Caldwell Street, the lot where the Gettys Center sits and the lot on which the yellow brick First Baptist Church (…more)
Rock Hill City Directories and History: Lot #8 encompassed the area from the west edge of the Langston’s (Realtor’s Building – 2011) to the corner of Caldwell and Main streets. (…more)
Lot #7 North: This lot ran approximately from the west edge of the Rhea-Warner Building (Parcel #627190104) to the east edge of Langston’s Mens Clothing building (Parcel #6271901012).
Purchased from A. (…more)
Lots #s 5 & 6 North: These two lots ran approximately from the side of People’s National Bank to the western side of St. John’s Methodist Church – original location.
Lots #3 and 4 North: These lots ran approximately from the alley west of the York County Arts Council Building (2011), up to and including the old People’s Bank Building (…more)